Is there actually any best method to treat acne? The answer to that would be NO. The methods to cure vary from person to person as each of us has got different skin types. But it is always advisable and to be on the safer side to try natural ayurvedic remedies for acne. This can never cause any side effects unlike the fancy creams or facial treatments. Natural Ayurvedic involves herbs and species that blend together to cure most common types of acne. Home remedies consist of substances such as honey, garlic, onion, clove, cinnamon, basil, mint, black pepper, cumin, turmeric, coriander, ginger and lot more are more effective.
Here are few natural Ayurvedic home remedies for acne:
- Neem Leaves: Neem leaves is a disinfectant and is one of the ancient means used for treating the various ailment. In the same way, they are used to treat acne in general. Apply the paste of neem leaves directly on the back and let it dry. They react with the bacteria and kills it. Another means of using neem is, boil a handful of neem leaves and use the neem extracted water to clean the acne area.
- Honey and Lemon Juice: Honey and lemon juice had the healing properties and used for most of the parlor treatments. Mix a tablespoon of honey with few drops of lemon juice and apply on the pimples. It helps to heal that spots left out by acne. However, it can sometimes give burning sensation so avoid using it on provoked acnes.
- Potato: Potatoes are also one of the best remedies used to cure bacne. Apply sliced potato or the juice of it over the affected area. The similar method can be used with tomatoes as well.
- Raw Papaya: Raw papaya is also one of the most widely used remedies. The white milk that comes out of raw papaya can be applied over the back. This sticky liquid can make wonder when applied frequently.
- Aloe Vera: Aloe Vera gel is the most common method that is easily available and can be used for all types of skin. Apply the gel of aloe vera over the affected area and let it dry. Wash it off with warm water and repeat the process twice a day.
It cools the bacne and gives a soothing effect. This is the widely used remedy, and it has a lot of advantages in using them.
Other basic simple and easy steps to reduce acne:
- Turmeric is the best for treating with infections and bacteria. Apply the paste of turmeric and lemon juice on the back, and this helps to reduce the bacterial infections and reduces bacne.
- Cucumber has excellent cooling effect when applied to the body and the same when consumed as well.
- The most common said the remedy is drinking an adequate amount of water. This will help to remove the toxins from the body and cures all types of skin problems. Consuming a glass full of empty water stomach during morning helps in maintain the digestion system properly.
- Almond is good, and it prevents dryness of skin. Almond oil can be affected by the infected area and kept overnight and wash off the next morning. Intake of almonds daily also helps to keep skin glow and fresh.
- Drink a glass of Aloe vera amla juice that is available in most medical stores, daily before breakfast.
- Foods like carrots, fruits, and vegetables in color yellow-orange have Beta Carotene, helps to cure the acne from inside.
These ayurvedic remedies are the best that helps to heal the affected areas, and while consuming them, it helps to balance the body. They work best for bacne, and one should reply on these natural ayurvedic home remedies that don’t have any side effects, unlike the costly chemical treatments.