Blackheads can be on your face, back and shoulders, and this is because you have the high amount of sebaceous follicles in those areas and how to get rid of these blackheads on your back is the biggest question now. Although they show up in almost any skin type these days, they are most likely to develop in people with very oily skin types. You are likely to be facing a never-ending battle on and on if you suffer from this kind of blackheads. While there are few cures and check out the following blackhead-fighting remedies that help to get rid of them.
Pore Strips on your back:
Pore strips are those that can be bought in a store or homemade, that can provide immediate improvement in the removal of your blackheads. Even though this completely removes the blackheads, it will re-occur unless a proper skin care regime is followed routinely as a preventive measure.
Fuller’s earth (Multani Mitti) for Blackheads:
Fuller’s earth is a clay-like earthy material and is very often used for any acne treatments.
- Mix some fuller’s earth (Multani mitti) with a little rose water to make a clay-like pack. You can also add few drops of freshly squeezed lemon drops to the pack.
- Apply it to your skin and leave it for 15 to 20 minutes until it’s completely dry.
- Then rinse it off with warm water.
- It will remove blackheads and excess oil and leave your skin smooth.
Gelatin Mask to cure Blackheads on Back:
This is actually a gentle, and easy blackheads removal mask that also cleanses your skin
- Put 1 tablespoon of gelatin crystals, add 2 tablespoons of warm milk and mix it. Make sure the gelatin crystals dissolve totally. The mixture should be thick so it will be easy to apply and will stick to your back.
- Let this set for 5 to 10 minutes until the gelatin looks and feels like rubber.
- If it’s dry slowly peel it off. After the peeling clean your body with clean cold water.
Yogurt, Oatmeal, Olive oil & Lemon juice:
- Make a paste by using 2 to 3 tablespoons of yogurt, 1 to 2 tablespoons of oatmeal, 1 tablespoon of olive oil and 1/2 a tablespoon of lemon juice.
- Mix it well and make a paste.
- Apply the paste over blackheads on your back and let it dry for 30 minutes.
- Then wash off with cold water to see good results.
Cornstarch & Vinegar
- Mix cornstarch with a bit of organic apple cider vinegar and clean water to make a paste.
- Apply it over your back and let it dry for few minutes.
- Then gently wash it off with hot water.
Potatoes and Tomatoes
Potatoes and tomatoes are popular treatment used for all types of skin inflammations. They clean and revitalize your skin.
- Use grated potatoes or mashed tomatoes to make a refreshing and cleansing mask. Apply them over the blackheads and let it dry.
- After you left one of these masks on for 15 to 20 minutes, wash them off with fresh water.
Warm moisturizing or damping your face
Moisturizing or dampening with a steam bath or warm cloth every evening for 15 to 25 minutes can be very effective. It loosens dead skin, dirt and other stuff that blocks your pores by opening them up. Then you can use a cotton ball to wipe them off. This kind of treatment is usually done in a spa treatment. So go ahead for a spa treatment to see how it works.