Do you know the most unfair thing that can happen, is even after you get rid of your back acne problems their scars remain and make you feel bad? This is due to deep and severe breakouts that lead to extensive scarring on the backside. Natural remedies are the best and safe means to cure the back acne problems. So these home remedies will be helpful to get rid of the problems.
Onion Juice to Get Rid of Back Acne Scars
Onion juice is one of the remedies to get rid back acne and remove its scars as well. It is anti-inflammatory and helps to make skin cells rejuvenate.
- Crush the onions and use sieve or cloth to extract its juice.
- Take the oatmeal or flaxseed and grind to get its powder
- Mix the onion juice along with this powder and make a paste of it.
- Apply this paste to your back acne scars and leave for about 20-30 minutes and then wash off.
Olive Oil & Scars:
Olive oil helps to moisturize the skin and remove the scars on your backside.
- Take an amount of olive oil into your hands and gently rub to the scar area on your backside.
- Let the oil absorb by the skin and wait for few minutes.
- Clean it using an oil cleanser.
Sandalwood to Get Rid of Back Acne Scars
Sandalwood is one of the best and most commonly used methods to get rid of bacne scars. It gives a soothing and cooling effect.
- The most conventional method used makes a paste of sandalwood by mixing its powder with rosewater. Apply the paste over the scars and let it dry.
- Make a paste of Sandalwood powder along with turmeric powder with rosewater or lemon juice. Apply the paste to back acne scars.
Turmeric to getting Rid of Bacne Scars:
Turmeric is one of the ancient methods with lots of medicinal value. This has excellent healing properties for the acne scars.
- Make the paste of turmeric powder with milk or lemon juice.
- Apply this paste to your back acne scars.
- Let it dry and then wash with lukewarm water.
Vitamin E Oil:
Vitamin E is an anti-oxidant & protects the cells against the effects of free radicals & reduces the back acne scars.
- Take vitamin E oil capsule from the medical stores.
- Extract the oil from the capsule.
- Apply this oil to your back acne scars.
- Leave it for few minutes or overnight.
- Wash it with normal water.
Orange Peels to Cure Bacne Scars
Orange consists of vitamin C that helps to remove dead cells and regenerate the skin. It helps to lighten the skin and remove scars.
- Take orange peels & dry it under the sun.
- Grind the peels to make it like a fine powder.
- Make a paste of the powder with rosewater or ordinary water and apply it over the bacne scars.
- Let it dry and wash it off.
Cucumber has excellent soothing and soothing effect that helps to remove the scars on your back.
- Take one or two cucumbers & extract the juice of it.
- Dip this water in a cotton ball and apply over the affected area.
Aloe Vera gel has a lot of medicinal properties that are used for a lot of skin problems. It has an astringent property which helps for reducing the acne scars.
- Take the aloe vera gel from its leaf and apply it directly to the acne scars.
- Let it dry and then wash off with fresh water.
- Repeat this regularly and see excellent results.
Honey helps to clean dead cells and makes your skin tone brighter.
- Take raw honey and apply it on the scars.
- Leave it for few mins and let it dry.
- Wash it off with normal water.
Apple Cider Vinegar for Back Acne Scars:
Apple cider vinegar is said to have antiseptic and anti-inflammatory properties that help to heal the skin from dead skin cells.
- Mix equal quantities of apple cider vinegar and water
- Dab it using cotton ball over the acne scars.
- Leave it for few hours and then wash it with water.