Bacne is quite difficult to treat compared to acne that is in any other parts of the body. Aside from not being visible or the acne being hard to reach, the back is also the body part that you lay on most when you sleep. And the pressure applied on the back worsens the condition of your back acne. So you always keep trying for different remedies to get rid of back acne. When someone with bacne problems has tried something and worked magically for them, then that’s the key mantra for them to get rid of back acne. But that necessarily can’t be the same for you. Because the treatments may vary from person to person depending upon the skin type, the type of acne and its causes.
Here are few ways to get rid of acne on back
Benzoyl peroxide is an ingredient that is mostly recommended for acne in the body. Apply a 10 percent of benzoyl peroxide wash, and leave it on for a couple of minutes. Let it dry and then wash it off with cold water. Repeat this process twice a week to see changing results.
Aloe Vera gel can be used directly in the affected area to treat back acne. It has anti-bacterial and anti-inflammatory properties and helps to reduce redness and skin irritation. Use aloe vera gel regularly and see the difference in skin inflammations.
Sounds unusual but one of the effective remedy to get rid of bacne. You will find this pretty useful bacne fix. It works fast and does a clean job of containing eruptions.
- Crush an aspirin tablet and add a few drops of water to make a paste of it, mix well to form a paste and apply to the affected area.
- Let the paste dry. It helps reduce the swelling due to accumulated pus.
- Leave the paste overnight and wash off in the morning. The acnes on your back will be less evident after its aspirin treatment.
A few drops of lemon juice that contains Vitamin C will work great when applied to a back acne. Though it causes a little itching, it helps to reduce inflammation and swelling.
- Ensure you apply only fresh lemon juice and not bottled products.
- Dip a cotton ball in the freshly squeezed lemon juice and apply on the zit.
- Another remedy is to mix a teaspoon of cinnamon powder with a tablespoon of lemon juice, make a paste and apply on the pimple.
- Leave the paste for few mins until it becomes dry and wash off with warm water.
Baking Soda, king of home remedies works enchanting for back acnes.
- Take baking soda and add few drops of lemon juice or water to it, make a paste and apply over your back.
- Wash off with warm water in about five minutes and follow up with a moisturizer.
- Do not leave the paste on for more than a few minutes as it could cause skin dryness.
Papaya helps to remove dead skin cells and an extra layer of oil from the skin.
- Mash papaya in suitable consistency to be applied on your back.
- Apply and leave it for 15-20 minutes and then wash it off.
- You can also mix milk with it, to avoid dryness of your skin.
Toothpaste is another effective pimple removal treatment. Apply a small amount of toothpaste over your bacne and leave it overnight. Use white toothpaste, not a gel based one.
These are some effective ways to remove back acne overnight that you can always try at home than using acne creams available in the markets. If the acne persists, you must visit the doctor and get prescribed medicine. Treat acne promptly to get a flawless skin on your back.