Never worry about acne after using exposed skin care products, nobody knows for sure as to what causes acne, but acne for sure is a BIG problem and finding which is better skin care product also leaves us a question of going either to Exposed skincare of Proactiv. The outburst of acne is not in one’s hand, but how to get rid of it is surely in one’s hand. This is where the main challenge arises. There are several products available in the market which claims to be the best. It creates confusion amongst the buyers as to which product to choose. Choosing a right skin care product depends on various factors –
- Skin type
- Severity of acne
- Use of cosmetics
- Simplicity of usage
One has to try a lot of products before deciding on one like I did. I tried a lot of different products available in the market. They all seem to make tall claims, and one has to be very cautious in deciding which product is best suited to their individual needs.
Comparison between Exposed Skin care and Proactiv
Here, I would like to compare the two products – Exposed Skincare and Proactiv. Let’s see what these products have to offer to its users: First, let’s start with Exposed Skin care treatment.
Exposed Skin Care Acne Treatment
Exposed Skincare treatment is a complete system in itself. It has various products like a facial cleanser, clearing tonic, morning & night serum, probiotic complex, derm-X cloth, etc. All these different products work together on acne. Exposed skin care products ensure that current acne problem is solved and in future too there are no further breakouts of pimples.
Benefits of Exposed Skin Care Treatment:
Some of the advantages of Exposed skin care complete acne treatment system are –
- They focus on every aspect related to the problem of acne. They have a complete range of products to cater to each need of the customer.
- It contains the best of acne medications and natural ingredients which act together to keep pimples at bay and leaves the skin fresh and nourished.
- The product not only cures current acne but prevents further breakouts.
- The natural ingredients maintain your skin’s PH balance, remove the acne-causing bacteria and nourish it throughout the day and night, giving it a much cleaner and healthier look.
- The result of using Exposed skin care products starts to show within 2 weeks of its usage. It helps the customer to understand at an early stage if the product is beneficial for their skin or not.
- Exposed skin care products come with a 1-year money back guarantee which means that if the product does not suit your skin or you are not satisfied with the products’ performance, then you can return the product within 1 year of its purchase.(This feature is not provided by any other brand)
Every coin has 2 sides; so along with the advantages, there are some disadvantages too. Based on my experience, some of the disadvantages of Exposed skin care complete acne treatment system are –
- These products are not available at any store. One has to order them online. So you have to keep track of your usage and order beforehand. But this problem can also be solved if you maintain stock.
- Exposed skin care products are a bit costlier than the other products available in the market. This is because they provide a complete solution to your problem.
- The result of the product depends upon correct usage and skin type. As individual skins are different, it might not suit a few people, though, despite having extra sensitive skin, it suited me completely. It is advisable to try the products out for a couple of days and if irritation persists, stop its use immediately.
As you can see, that the advantages of Exposed skin care products outweigh the disadvantages, it’s advisable to try this product. Now, let’s talk about Proactiv.
Proactiv Acne care Treatment
Proactiv is also a trendy brand for acne treatment. It is a 3 step acne treatment –
- Cleanse – The pore purifier
- Tone – The skin soother
- Treat – The acne killer
Now, let’s get to the advantage and disadvantages of using Proactiv.
Advantages of Proactiv Treatment
- Proactiv is easy to use. You have just to use it twice a day – morning & evening.
- It cleanses your skin by removing dead skin cells, soothes skin, fights current pimples and controls the formation of new ones.
- If used correctly and constantly, positive results can be seen.
Now, coming to the disadvantages of Proactiv –
- You need to use proactiv regularly, and correctly otherwise it will not show results.
- As the skin conditions are different, it might cause redness and itchiness for few.
- The result takes 4-6 weeks to show. So you have to wait and see whether you are getting benefited by proactiv or not.
Proactiv and Exposed skin care products, both are good, but, in the end, it’s the individual needs that determine which product is going to serve her/him better.
According to me, Exposed skin care products stand a better chance as compared to Proactiv as the former starts to show results earlier and they are also less risky as they come with a full 1-year money back guarantee. So, go ahead and try Exposed skin care products for yourself today.